Butternut pumpkin 2kg
Schulz feta cheese 250g
Wonton wrappers 1 packet
Marsala wine 200ml
Oil 1 Tbsp
Parmesan cheese 50g
1. Peel the pumpkin and dice into cubes approx. 5mm in size. Roast the pumpkin for 25mins at 180oC until just tender. Seperate the pumpkin into halves and put aside and allow to cool.
2. When the pumpkin is cool, take half of the roasted pumpkin, mix in the feta and add salt to taste. This is your ravioli mixture. Place a small amount of the mixture into the centre of a wonton wrapper. Lightly wet two edges of the wonton with water. Fold the wonton in half, creating a triangle. Pinch down the sides using your fingers and press out any air. Place the triangle on the bench and cut into a semi-circle using a pastry cutter. Place onto tray and repeat process.
3. Once you have rolled all of the ravioli, cook in a pot of boiling water for 4-5 minutes or until they start floating to the surface.
4. While you are cooking the ravioli, put a large frying pan on a medium high heat. Once hot, add the oil and shallots to the pan and cook until soft, around 2-3 minutes. Once the shallots are cooked, turn the pan on high and add the marsala wine. Cook for another 1 minute and then add the cream, mixing all together to create a sauce. Remove from the heat.
5. Transfer the pasta directly from the pot into the frying pan and toss in the cream sauce. Add the remaining roasted pumpkin and spinach to the pasta and mix through. Serve pasta immediately, garnish with parmesan cheese.